Saturday, August 2, 2014

On the Web Today (Sat 8/2)

Lots of good links for you today:

A Prayer for getting Unstuck, from Doreen Virtue , Author of Angels 101: An Introduction to Connecting, Working, and Healing with the Angels  and  Chakra Clearing

And from Doreen on Facebook: Today's Angel Numbers

What is tapping and how can I use it, from Nick Ortner, author of The Tapping Solution: A Revolutionary System for Stress-Free Living.
   
      Please watch the video, read the web page, and order the book!   I can't say enough good things about Tapping!   Used it today.    Also, I can help you learn how to use tapping effectively, if you are having some trouble or doubts about it.

Related: How to find a "hidden" block to tap on.

(I don't have any affiliation with The Tapping Solution, but I really like EFT and they have great information on it.)

On Looking for Self Worth,  from Hollie Holden, wife of author Robert Holden, who's most current book is Holy Shift! 365 Daily Meditations from A Course in Miracles

Just found another book based on A Course in Miracles (my current read):

     The End of Guilt: Realizing Your Innocence through A Course in Miracles

My wish list is expanding!!!

Related on Facebook: You Won't Judge

Finally, please remember that you can support me by clicking on any Amazon link on this blog including the one below and making any purchase!    I've used the Reading App on my iPhone, and it works great!   This app is is Free, so go get it at Amazon if you don't have it yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment