Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Unconditional Love

Please remember to continue to use this Unconditional Love Light Code Facebook Post by Emmanuel Dagher.   This week ( of Sun, August 3rd).  

We could all use more Unconditional Love in our lives.

     In fact, I had never even heard anyone express this to someone else until (at our first meeting) I saw my current husband's mother take his face in her hands and say "I love you unconditionally!"    I was blown away.   I was even more in awe when I realized that she said this often to every family member (including me)!   One of her great gifts to everyone she knew was her regular expression of unconditional love.  Even when struggling with dementia, she continued to express love to everyone around her.   It's a very powerful gift to give, and I hope you will incorporate this practice in your own life.

It is also important to express Unconditional Love to Ourselves!

   I believe this is is the power that makes Tapping so effective!   The expression that
"Even though...<this bad thing/situation/etc>... I deeply and completely Love and Accept myself."

To learn more about Tapping follow the link to my Tapping Information Page.

To learn more about Light Codes and How to use them here's my Light Code Page.





No comments:

Post a Comment