Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Shell Shocked: 6 Weeks, 6 days to a new home

My husband and I got some shocking news this morning.   Our landlord wants us to move out by the end of September.    So almost 7 weeks, and we'll be living in a new home.   

We were stunned.    We are easy, pay on time renters, and we take good care of the property.   Unfortunately, due to a death in the family, Landlord needs to move in.    He's graciously giving us until end of September, rather than end of August, so thank goodness for that!

So there is a lot to do.   Forget the garden; tackle the junk in the garage that I was going to leisurely sort through over the winter.    Ironically, I was just thinking that I needed to figure out how to be less "busy"... I think my angels are laughing at me!   Perhaps "busy" is just a state of mind?

Finding a new place is mostly up to my husband, but if you know of anything for rent... Out in the country, with some privacy, manuf.  home ok, for $1450 or less, not too far from the Woodinville to Maltby area - let me know!   (Not asking for much, am I?)  

Now that I'm over the shock of it all, and the sadness for leaving this place (which I have absolutely LOVED), I can't wait to see what shows up next!

I'll keep you posted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment