Friday, July 25, 2014

On the web today (Friday July 25):



Book by the author of the article: The Essential Guide for Hiring & Getting Hired
Related Video: Module 2 Working with Recruiters

The importance of Culture: How Chick-fil-A Hires

I love spending time in my garden, now I know why!  Why I'm taking a walk everyday.
Related books:
     Daily Rituals: How Artists Work
     The Art of Learning: An Inner Journey to Optimal Performance
     The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph
   
     another book that I have read on how to develop Mastery in a skill:  Mastery
         I can highly recommend it - it's a great audio book!

My friend, Katie Munoz, has a new Facebook page:  From Serious to Hilarious
     She also runs a "lifesaving" business helping Seniors downsize and move: Moving Forward
     When my mother had to unexpectedly move from TN to WA, Katie flew to TN and saved the day and our relationship by helping my mother have a massive estate sale.   To this day (10 years later), my mother will moan about how she can't find something that must have been sold during the move, but she does not blame me for the loss of the item.   Thank you Katie!

I need this: The secret to make you stop Worrying by Deepak Chopra
The meditation link embedded in the Article is very nice!
Related books that I own and love:
     Rumi: The Book of Love
     The Rumi Collection
     I Heard God Laughing: Renderings of Hafiz
     The Book of Secrets

The lucky ones: How Being an Alcoholic has made me a better leader
     Their character defect is smacking them upside the head.   Is yours?   Food, Entertainment, Internet, Games... ?    You can change, and I can help!

Are you a Misanthrope?


No comments:

Post a Comment